The health and happiness of our pets is of the upmost importance to us here in Petworld. That’s why, twice a year (every year) at Petworld, we offer our customers a chance to give their pets a health check-up, to ensure their pets are healthy and happy. We call these health check-ups, Pet NCT’s, and we offer them completely free!
This year our Pet NCT is taking place on Saturday 28th September and Sunday 29th September, from 1-5 pm. The following Petworld stores are offering a free pet NCT and you can sign up via the options below:
- Athlone: Either call the store on 090 6477240 or via the form here.
- Castlebar: Either call the store on 094 9031435 or via the form here.
- Nutgrove: Either call the store on 01 2980292 or via the form here.
- Portlaoise: Either call the store on 057 8682283 or via the form here.
- Tallaght: Either call the store on 01 4853042 or via the form here.
- Terryland: Either call the store on 091 564517 or via the form here.
- Mullingar: Either call the store on 044 9332919 or via the form here.
What do we offer at a Pet NCT?
Veterinary Pet Health Advice
- Get one-to-one health advice for your pet
- Get your pet weighed and see where their place is on our Size-O-Meter
- Have a veterinarian look over your pet and give you valuable information and tips
- Ask any health questions or voice any concerns you have for your pet
Nutrition Advice From Connolly’s Red Mills
- Get specific advice on the correct food for your pet
Dog Training With A Qualified Trainer
- Speak to a qualified dog trainer about your dogs training needs
“Our health is our wealth” and that’s why we hope to see you and your furry friends in-store for our free Pet NCT weekend. After all, it is most important to be up-to date with your health and wellness needs. If you want to learn more about your pets health and wellness, call into your local Petworld Store where our helpful and knowledgeable staff will be happy to inform you.
P.S. we will have free treats, goodies and offers in-store on the door for you and your furry friends.